Protective Life’s voice signature functionality makes signing an application even easier for clients. For you, that means expedited turnaround times and a more streamlined digital application and policy delivery process.
In fact, since our voice signature capability went live on June 3, 2019:
- 94% of eligible customers have voice signed their application packets.
- On average, voice signature saves more than two days when compared to e-signature.
How voice signature works:
- Agent submits drop-ticket
- Client reviews pre-read packet via email
- Client voice signs all required forms during TeleLife® phone interview
- Underwriting process begins after forms are signed
When taking advantage of Protective Life’s voice signature functionality, both you and your clients can enjoy a quick and easy way to sign applications — ultimately allowing you to spend more time building your business.
Let’s deliver on our promises. Together.