At Protective Life, we’re always looking for new ways to streamline your sales process for easier and faster results. That’s why we’re making more of your core products available for PLUS, Protective Life’s accelerated underwriting solution. We’ve added Protective Advantage ChoiceSM UL, Protective Indexed ChoiceSM UL and our newest solution — Protective Lifetime AssuranceSM UL — to the list of products that you can now underwrite two times faster for qualifying clients.
As a reminder, applications going through the PLUS program receive:
- Streamlined underwriting experience for each applicant based on their individual circumstances
- Client calls made within 24 hours
- Text message reminders for TeleLife® interviews (optional)
- Voice signature from the client during the phone interview (optional)
- Overall reduction of cycle times
- Any Advantage Choice UL, Indexed Choice UL or Lifetime Assurance UL application that has not yet completed the TeleLife interview as of Monday, June 29 may be eligible for PLUS Accelerated Underwriting.
- If Part II medical questions were collected prior to Monday, June 29 for Advantage Choice UL, Indexed Choice UL or Lifetime Assurance UL applications, this business will not be eligible for PLUS Accelerated Underwriting.
Please visit our PLUS Eligibility Checklist for more details on PLUS requirements.
Questions? Please contact the Protective Life Sales Desk at 877-778-3500, option 1.
Let’s deliver on our promises. Together.
For Professional Use Only. Not for Use With Consumers.
Protective Advantage Choice (UL-20), Protective Lifetime Assurance (UL-22), and Protective Indexed Choice UL (UL-27) are universal life insurance policies issued by Protective Life Insurance Company, Brentwood, TN.
Protective Indexed Choice UL is not a security investment and is not an investment in the market. Clients should be provided with costs and complete details about the terms, conditions, limitations or exclusions that apply to this policy.
Policy form numbers, product features and availability may vary by state. Consult policies for benefits, riders, limitations and exclusions. Subject to underwriting. Up to a two-year contestable and suicide period. Benefits adjusted for misstatements of age or sex. In Montana, unisex rates apply. All payments and guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of Protective Life Insurance Company.
Lapse protection guarantees the policy death benefit for the duration of the guarantee and does not cover cash or surrender value. Loans, withdrawals, and other policy and premium changes will affect the cost and length of protection. Failure to make premium payments as planned may cause the policy to lose lapse protection and premiums required to restore it could be significantly higher. Refer to the policy and endorsements for complete terms, conditions, and limitations.
Protective and TeleLife are registered trademarks of Protective Life Insurance Company and Protective Advantage Choice, Protective Indexed Choice and Protective Lifetime Assurance are trademarks of Protective Life.