A new year means new improvements for Protective Velocity, making it easier and faster to do business with us. Learn more about upcoming EZ-App enhancements.
- Tracking number for paper policies on Pending: When paper policies are issued, the UPS or FedEx tracking number will be available in a new “Tracking” requirement on Pending.
- Protective Indexed Choice UL quoting enhancements: New solve options will be available in EZ-App for Protective Indexed Choice UL (ICUL). This will allow you to quote more ICUL scenarios independently instead of calling the Sales Desk for assistance. New ICUL solve options will include:
- Income amount solve
- Income duration solve
- Max level non-modified endowment contract (MEC) premium solve
- Min level non-MEC face solve
- Enabling cash value and endow on solves for ICUL
- EZ worksheets upgrade: You will soon be able to complete the fillable EZ worksheet electronically. Once you sign the worksheet, it will auto submit to TeleLife within minutes, which means faster processing.
- TeleLife 2.0 new interview process option: For agents who use EZ-App, TeleLife will soon offer a new option for customers to partially complete interviews online instead of conducting full interviews by telephone. This will allow for a more flexible process to complete medical questions at the customer’s convenience and less time on the phone with TeleLife.
Stay tuned for next month’s newsletter for even more improvements.
Let’s deliver on our promises. Together.