At Protective Life, we’re continuously looking for ways to improve and streamline the application process. There are currently two versions of our EZ-AppSM electronic application — the original version and the enhanced version. We have decided to consolidate both versions into one, making it a one-stop shop for all core UL and term life insurance applications. There have also been updates to the app to provide a more seamless, faster application experience, reducing the turnaround time by up to 14 days.
What’s going to change?
Below you’ll find details on some of the features that will be available.
- Product submission: Agents can submit a life insurance application for all of Protective’s core protection products in a single place.
- Saved Cases: BGAs and agents have the ability to save the application and come back later to finish the case – saving their progress so they don’t have to start over.
- Demo Site: There will be access to a live demo site to test and try the new application software.
- Telelife® Interview Scheduler: Before submitting the application, you can now schedule the TeleLife interview based on your client’s schedule.
These changes are applicable to EZ-App only; all other third-party electronic application platforms are not affected.
The new version of EZ-App will be available on Tuesday, September 22.
- Access via MyProtective: Access to the original version of EZ-App will remain available on MyProtective until Tuesday, October 6.
- Access via Customized Link: If your agency has a customized link to EZ-App, this link will be directed to the new version beginning Tuesday, September 22.
- Saved Cases within Original EZ-App: Any saved cases within the original EZ-App will not automatically transition to the new version. Please work to complete these applications, or contact your Protective Life representative for assistance.
For more information on EZ-App’s updates, contact your Protective Life representative.
Let’s deliver on our promises. Together.