In the past three issues we discussed improvements to Protective Velocity to make it easier and faster to do business with us. We are excited to share that even more updates have been made.
Real-Time Processing for Electronic Policy Delivery: When policies are issued, they are immediately available for delivery via electronic policy delivery.
More Automation Throughout the New Business Process: As technology evolves, we continue to automate more of our business processes to help speed up cycle times and move business more seamlessly through our systems.
- Automating Forms Receipt on Pending Business: When outstanding forms are uploaded to the pending business site, they will soon move automatically into our imaging systems. You’ll receive automatic confirmation when forms are uploaded, as well as real-time updates to case status.
Recurring Payments and Table Ratings in EZ-App: Agents now have the ability to set up recurring payments at the point of sale in EZ-App, and no longer need to obtain future payments at a later date. Setting up recurring payments in EZ-App streamlines the sales process and saves both agents and customers valuable time.
In addition, table ratings will now be automatically presented in the illustration step of the application. This will allow you to apply the table rating and quote pricing accurately upfront. And if you know what the customer will be rated, you will be able to get forms and payments pulled correctly the first time. This will allow the policy to go paid upfront with no additional premium or signatures on the back end.
Automatic Offer Acceptance from Pending Business Site: When cases are approved less than applied, Protective will email you when an offer is available. After logging into MyProtective, you can review the offer and either accept it, or request that the file be closed within our pending business site. You also have the ability to request changes, such as decreasing the face amount. This allows you to take immediate action to review, accept and send your files directly to the issue team within minutes.
TeleLife® Medical Review and Interview Updates: We’re making several improvements to our current TeleLife process to eliminate unnecessary steps, automate the process where possible, and create new ways to engage with our clients.
- Wait Time Improvements: We’ll soon share the average wait time to help callers decide whether to wait in the queue or come back later when wait times are shorter. New on-hold messages will also help callers prepare for their interview and promote additional Protective capabilities.
- Queue Callback: Our new virtual queue will allow callers to request a call back versus waiting on the line, dramatically reducing caller abandonment.
- Extending Follow-up Frequency: We’ll be adding additional call attempts to clients to ensure interview completion.
- Additional Self-Service Options: To further expedite interviews, we’ll also transition several interview questions to the EZ-AppSM application, allowing you and/or your customers to answer them online.
Automating APS Orders: During the underwriting process, we’re automating APS orders to greatly impact processing times.
Automating Issue: Automatically issuing Protective Advantage ChoiceSM UL and Protective® Lifetime Assurance UL cases after approval or offer acceptance.
Improved Pending Business Document Upload Experience: The Pending Business website just got easier to upload documents for each individual requirement and email in questions through the site. We have also added separation between requirements to enhance your view.
Keep an eye out for next month’s issue for even more improvements.
Let’s deliver on our promises. Together.
Insurance products issued by Protective Life Insurance Company, Birmingham, AL.