In the past four issues we discussed improvements to make it easier and faster to do business with us. We are excited to share that even more updates have been made.
TeleLife® Medical Review and Interview Updates: We’re making several improvements to our current TeleLife process to eliminate unnecessary steps, automate the process where possible and create new ways to engage with our clients.
- Wait time improvements: the average wait time is now shared to help callers decide whether to wait in the queue or come back later when wait times are shorter. New on-hold messages also help callers prepare for their interview and promote additional Protective capabilities.
- Additional self-service options: to further expedite interviews, we have also transitioned several interview questions to EZ-AppSM, allowing you and/or your customers to answer them online.
EZ-App and quoting enhancements:
- Quoting the Return of Premium rider: the Return of Premium rider is now able to be quoted within illustrations of the Protective Advantage ChoiceSM UL product.
- Ability to view UL pricing (pay to age 75 and 95 w/ ROP) during term quoting in EZ-App: gives agents more advanced options and visibility into what a universal life policy costs compared to term life policy.
- Recurring premiums option available during application entry: improves the process to collect information up front and avoid additional ACH delivery requirement.
Offering Electronic Policy Delivery in New York: making electronic policy delivery option available in the state of New York.
In-force automation Phase II: cases with delivery requirements will place in force upon receipt requirement completion on EPD.
Extending follow up frequency: we’ll be adding additional call attempts to clients to ensure interview completion.
Automating issue: automatically issuing Protective Advantage ChoiceSM UL and Protective® Lifetime Assurance UL cases after approval or offer acceptance.
Improved pending business document upload experience: the Pending Business website will be easier to upload documents for each individual requirement and email questions through the site. We will also add separation between requirements to enhance your view.
Customer registration and authentication: moving from knowledge-based authentication to one-time passcode authentication that makes the registration process easier and more in line with current security technology.
TeleLife Interview Update: Queue call back: our new virtual queue allows callers to request a call back versus waiting on the line, dramatically reducing caller abandonment.
Offer acceptance from pending business site: when cases are approved less than applied, Protective will email you when an offer is available. After logging into MyProtective, you can review the offer and either accept it, or request that the file be closed within our pending business site. You can also request changes, such as decreasing the face amount. This allows you to take immediate action to review, accept and send your files directly to the issue team within minutes.
Keep an eye out for next month’s issue for even more improvements.
Let’s deliver on our promises. Together.