As we near the end of the year, the following holiday schedule and year-end business processing guidelines will help expedite your business.
2020 Holiday Schedule:
The Protective Life offices will be closed on the following dates:
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 26
- The day after Thanksgiving: Friday, November 27
- Christmas Eve: Thursday, December 24
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25
- New Year’s Day: Friday, January 1
Please note: The Home Office and Sales Desk will have limited staff available on Friday, November 27 and Thursday, December 24.
To expedite your business during this time, please be aware of the year-end processing guidelines outlined below.
To place a case in force for year-end 2020, all necessary forms and underwriting requirements should be in-house by the close of business on Friday, November 27. This will allow underwriting adequate time to have the case approved, issued and placed. We will make every effort to accommodate all cases completed by year-end. For assistance with special cases, contact your Case Manager or Relationship Manager.
Delivery requirements received in the Birmingham Home Office by 1 p.m. CT on Thursday, December 31 will be processed as 2020 paid activity.
Policy Revisions delivery requirements, including internal replacements and conversions, received in the Birmingham Home Office by 1 p.m. CT on Tuesday, December 22 will be processed as 2020 paid activity.
In December, multiple commission cycles will run to credit your year-end business. We will process as follows:
- Friday, December 4: Commissions sent December 7
- Friday, December 11: Commissions sent December 14
- Friday, December 18: Commissions sent December 21
- Tuesday, December 22: Commissions sent December 24
- Tuesday, December 29: Commissions sent December 31
The final commission run for the year will be made on Thursday, December 31 with commissions being sent on Monday, January 2.
As always, thank you for your business. We appreciate the opportunity to serve your needs in 2020 and many years ahead. If you have any questions, please contact your Regional Vice President.
Let’s deliver on our promises. Together.