Our newest product – Protective Executive UL – provides a group term carve-out solution that expands your reach to the executive benefits market.
Starting today, you can expand the reach of your life insurance services with a solution built for the executive benefits market. Our newest product, Protective® Executive UL, allows you to offer organizations an additional benefit beyond what may be available through their regular group term life insurance benefit plan. This type of benefit is generally referred to as a group term carve-out plan (GTCO) where the employer pays 100% of the premium for a distinct set of employees.
Deliver value to both employers and their executive employees
There are plenty of GTCO solutions out there, the challenge is finding the ones that meet the expectations of employers and their executive employees. Protective Executive UL is designed to help you deliver value to both.
- Minimum Premium, Maximum Advantage: Only minimum premiums are needed from the employer; however, the employee may add additional premiums to build cash value.
- Premium Guarantees: The schedule of minimum premiums for each insured is guaranteed for five years.
- Guaranteed-Issue Type Underwriting: No medical exam and no bloodwork involved — executives can qualify by answering two key questions.
- Tailored Coverage: Coverage is designed for a specific class of employees, allowing it to be a more practical plan than if they were included in a traditional group plan with all other employees.
- Portable Coverage: Individual coverage doesn’t go away or decrease at retirement.
- Easy to Administer: Employee information is managed with a census and premiums can be paid with a single electronic fund transfer.
Contact your Protective Life representative to learn more about how our new UL solution can help
you win additional growth opportunities in the executive benefits market.
Let’s deliver on our promises. Together.